Illinois residents can now complete their voter registration online. The Illinois Board of Elections has made available an easy to use process through
To vote in Illinois, you must...
- - be a United States Citizen.
- - be 17 at least years old on or before the date of the Primary Election
- - be at least 18 on or before the date of the General Election.
- - live in your election precinct at least 30 days prior to Election Day.
- - not be convicted and in jail.
- - not claim the right to vote anywhere else.